Monday 1 October 2012

It's here! The new catalogue has launched!

And what a catalogue!  At 206 pages, it's bigger than ever before... and with practically everything that's in the US catalogue, we really are spoilt for choice!  A massive range of new stamps, with the return of a few old favourites, new punches, gorgeous new embossing folders, a vastly expanded dies section........ this could turn into a very long post indeed!

To see a pdf copy of the new catalogue, click here and prepare yourselves to be transported into stamping heaven!

Here are some of my favourite things out of the new catalogue:

A wonderful range of truly beautiful new sentiment stamps


A fantastic variety of stamps; it's really hard to know what picture to show you, but have a look at these gorgeous new 2-step flower stamp set with these lovely flower heads.  You can achieve such wonderful texture with 2-step stamping.


Be still my beating heart!  2 whole pages full of embossing folders!


I could go on but I'll stop there! If your wish list is anything like mine, you might want to consider joining one of my Inky Fingers clubs.... bet you just checked your fingers, didn't you?!  The basic idea is that you commit to spending either £25 per month for 6 months or £15 for £10 months. Once I have 6 or 10 ladies or gents interested, the club starts and you each get a turn at being the 'hostess' or 'host', meaning you can choose at least £25 of free goodies from the catalogue.  Sounding good?.... email me to let me know you're interested or to find out more!

Or maybe there's enough here to tickle your fancy into becoming a demonstrator so you get a nice little discount for yourself?  Well, if you join SU during October, November or December, as well as the amazing deal you get on your starter kit (over £175 worth of stuff for £99) you also get a FREE designer paper pack every month for six months.  WOW!  To find out more, again send me an email and I'll be happy to let you know more about SU so you can see if it's the right thing for you.

If browsing a PDF catalogue ain't cutting the mustard for you and you want a nice paper copy to curl up with, I am charging the princely sum of £3 for them during October only, plus £2.20 postage. Again, just send me an email.

Right, off to drool again (and maybe plan a few lessons?  Nah, more drooling...)

14 comments:

  1. Me thinks you'll be marking up the pages of wants!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet your catalogue already is gettin' a tad sticky, at the corners! Off to take a peek.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Vicky, it is packed full of gorgeousness and its hard to know where to begin or end!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think SU! have surpassed themselves with this catalogue, I want EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am purposely avoiding looking at the new catalogue, but with this yukky weather here today it is very hard to resist. I know I will want it all so safer not to look!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sentiment stamps are lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I'd just pop in and see how you are, you have been a bit quiet lately.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. me love SU! me going to get a catalogue from my demonstrator - many things i need! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to getting the new catalogue! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Victoria! I think I need the U.S. catalog--so many beautiful stamps would be fun with my art journaling projects! Thanks for your comment--I thought you had probably been very busy! I can totally relate to that. Hugs! --Sandy Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. I pick up my last SU order tomorrow, and wrote up the next one. I had just about wiped off all the drool, til I got here. Can't wait to see what you create with your new 'droolies'. Good luck with the Inky Fingers club. Sounds like a great deal. TFS. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just popping to say hi as I haven't seen you around the bloggy land lately. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Victoria!
    Please visit my blog as I have left you something there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a lovely day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.