Thursday 1 October 2015

A Very Big Thank You Card

Today I'd like to share a thank you 'card' I made for over 200 people to sign and write a personal message in.  As you can imagine, it turned more into a book!

I made it with two bindings to allow for extra space.  There were pages that folded out and some simple tabs, all left blank with a few stamped 'thank you' messages throughout.


The tree and grass on the cover were made using Memory Box dies and a combination of ProMarkers and SU marker pens.




Here it is all ready to give in its box:


I won't list the supplies as I can't remember all the names, but what I can is listed in the post labels.

I completely agree with today's cat!  What on earth is 'normal' anyway?!


Thanks for popping in to my blog, and happy crafting!


Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.